Welcome and Some Resources!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Crystal Huang Crystal Huang 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Crystal Huang Crystal Huang 
    Keymaster

I’m posting on behalf of the Convergence Working Group Facilitator, Tree Lees. She is thrilled to welcome you to tap into the resources to help connect children and permaculture. I have attached the documents for your reference in this group.

One is the notes Tree typed up from the Convergence for the Children’s Working Group.
    The other one is from a group in Europe called Children In Permaculture which have put together a very extensive survey on resources for children’s education in permaculture.

The group here in the United States is called IPEC  – Institute for Permaculture Education for Children – based out of Portland, Oregon, which Tree is a Board Member of.

More information can be found at http://www.permaculture.us.com/ They have an extensive list of resources on that website. They are still convening with one another about how to best get children’s permaculture curriculum out to the world!!! Join them. If you ave any questions, please do not hesitate to post them here. I will find the answers for you. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 theXPollinators.com  | Produced by Murikey.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account