Friends

• Admin
    Profile picture of Crystal Huang
    Active 1 month, 4 weeks ago
    - "I’m the criminal behind building the xPollinators. If you have any questions or concerns, holler at me!"View
    Berkeley , CA
    Profile picture of Susan Silber
    Active 4 years, 3 months ago
    - "Hi everyone! I am a community organizer and environmental educator living in Berkeley, CA. I am the founder of the NorCal Community Resilience Network. I am looking for organizations in Northern CA wanting to […]"View
    Berkeley , CA
    Profile picture of Bonnie Borucki
    Active 4 years, 3 months ago
    Berkeley , CA
    Profile picture of Daniela O. López
    Active 5 years, 4 months ago
    San José , California
    Profile picture of Hillie S
    Active 5 years, 7 months ago
    Silicon Valley , CA
    Profile picture of Willi Paul
    Active 6 years ago
    - "“The Willi Paul Interview” (2017) from Willi Paul Studio / Planetshifter.com – excerpt – Q: Why is the community now a better hero force than the individual? WOX: In a word, corruption. Money and frame have […]"View
    Burlingame , CA
  • Profile picture of Stephan Crawford
    Active 6 years ago
    - "We are always looking for groups that help people from all walks of life to engage on climate change–be it through political action, community organizing, building capacity for climate literacy in all […]"View
    San Francisco , CA
    Profile picture of Rhonda Baird
    Active 6 years, 2 months ago
    - "I’ve been an organizer for more than 20 years (mostly in social justice and environmental and permaculture environments). I am happy to connect and support. I’m also involved in many continental-level endeavors. […]"View
    Bloomington , IN
    Profile picture of Kris Jensen
    Active 6 years, 4 months ago
    - "I’m working on Phoenix Garden with the goal to transform the site into a resilient and regenerative permaculture oasis serving youth and families participating in court-ordered probation department programs, the f […]"View
    Cupertino , CA
  • Profile picture of Elizabeth Guimarin
    Active 6 years, 6 months ago
    Campbell , CA
  • Profile picture of Crystal Huang
    Active 6 years, 8 months ago
    - "Needs/Offers and Announcement here will be searchable starting today. Write or update your announcement for people to find you better! Let’s help spread compassion by opening up and connecting."View
    Berkeley , California
    Profile picture of Valdis Vitols
    Active 6 years, 8 months ago
    - "Looking for Free Beings of Light that would like to become more aware of the All Natural Environment. Permaculture Designer wanted, learn as you go thank you"View
    Cupertino , Ca
  • Profile picture of Paul Higgins
    Active 6 years, 9 months ago
    Redwood City , CA
  • Profile picture of Brian Allen
    Active 6 years, 9 months ago
    - "Renewable Energy entrepreneur, technologist, and progressive economist, providing strategic planning, operations and appropriate technology consulting to clients in the green building, energy, water, […]"View
    Seattle , Washington